Here’s a photographic journey of the making of Lucy’s blanket. Completed this week and now available to order in my Etsy store. Available in 3 sizes 50” x50”, 55” x 55” and 60” x 60”
Friday, July 17, 2015
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Here are some quick photos of stage 1,2 & 3 of a blanket just completed today. The blanket was made for Hollie in Australia and measures 63” x 63” and is constructed using 225 squares. You can order a blanket like this in my Etsy store here.
Saturday, June 6, 2015
This is the must have 'Daisy'' granny square blanket. The blanket is constructed from various sized granny squares is bordered with a gorgeous madonna blue. The blanket can be crocheted together with top seam as shown or flat so no textured seam.
The finished blanket measures 34“ x 34 “ approx.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
You can find this lovely crochet pattern here:
Sunday, May 24, 2015
We used to do a few on this blog-along years ago and they were so much fun. I still use the things I received from my swap partners.
I was thinking that it should be based on something that we could all use and often. I find when I use the items I've received as part of a swap it reminds me of the connection we all can have with wonderful crafters from around the world. It always makes me feel so grateful for the connection we have here and that there are others enjoying the same things in life that I do.
For this swap I would like to propose that we agree to make a crochet bag. There are so many patterns out there from beginners to intermediates. It would be something that the recipient would get a lot of use out of. It doesn't need to be lined just sturdy and practical.
I would set the time frame for 3 months so that people can take their time working on their bags. You could even fill your bag up with goodies from your part of the world.
What do people think? If you are interested in doing the swap
- JOIN BEFORE 1st JULY 2015
- Join by EMAILING ME email@example.com YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, LOCATION (Will try and match people in same country to keep postage costs down)
- SWAP WILL START JULY 2, 2015 and end (posting date) SEPTEMBER, 30, 2015
- WHAT YOU ARE SWAPPING- One crochet bag of any sort. Discuss this with your swap partner so that they will enjoy and find useful what you make for them. You can add goodies in bag when u send it but this is optional.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PART OF THE BLOG TO JOIN THE SWAP OPEN TO ALL CROCHETERS.
- PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS IN FINISHING THE SWAP, I DON'T WANT DISAPPOINTED PARTNERS WHO DON'T RECEIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN. I'm sure you understand!
Hope u guys will join, I can't wait!
Let me know if I've missed any details or if you need more information
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Crocheting butterflies is such a fun and happy thing to do. I made these butterflies some time ago and blogged about it. In this blogpost I've added a link to the free pattern. More free patterns are available on my blog. I hope to see you there!